Official Factory IMEI Unlock for iPhone / BlackBerry / Samsung / HTC
Official factory unlock method for iPhone 5s, 5C, 5 , 4S, 4, 3Gs / Samasung / Blackberry / HTC which will unlock the iPhone using the official method via iTunes. The best part about this method is that it doesn’t involve any kind of Gevey SIM, Ultrasn0w, RSIM or Jailbreak. This method has the following salient features such as:
Salient features of Official Apple iPhone iTunes Unlock:
- We provide the unlock method in maximum 48 hours (Unless otherwise stated for some unlocks).
- Regardless of unofficial methods, this method will not disable any existing features on your iPhone, it means that iMessage, and FaceTime, Push Notifications and everything else will work without any problem.
- Our Unlock method is reliable and iPhone is unlocked using the official service from Apple. This method works for any iPhone on any basebands or any iOS version such as iOS 4, 5, 6 or 7. Don’t worry, any iPhone on any version can be simply unlocked, all you need is the IMEI no. of your iPhone.
- This is the permanent method and will work on life time.
- If your iPhone is Jailbroken and you’re worried that it will lose the Jailbreak, don’t worry, because this method will not interfere with the Jailbreak and it will remain as it is.
- You don’t need to be a techie to use this method because it simply works with the Apple IMEI no. and connect your iPhone with iTunes to unlock it.
- You can upgrade your iPhone to any version without being the fear of getting your iPhone locked again.
- This method will not void your Apple’s warranty.
- You don’t need to install any software, connect iPhone with iTunes and unlock is done by the Apple.
- After the completion of your unlock request, you will receive an Email from our team. Simply connect your iPhone with iTunes and it will get automatically unlocked.
- The IMEI no. of your iPhone will be registered in Apple’s server and this is 100% legitimate method of unlocking your iPhone.
This following explains that how your iPhone will be unlocked?
Example: How to Unlock iPhone 3Gs, 4, 4S, 5, 5C or 5S Locked to AT&T US Network ?
- The first most important thing is that you should exactly know the network carrier of your iPhone. If you have a doubt about the network carrier, Please navigate to the iPhone Network Finder and enter the IMEI code to get the network, you can get the IMEI code by dialing the *#06#.
- Once you are sure about the iPhone network, please navigating to the iPhone IMEI unlock list and select the Country and Network, in this example, the Country is USA and network is AT&T. Another important thing is that after unlock, your iPhone will not only work in USA but every network in the world.
- Now, fill out the form given on the webpage, this form will include the IMEI no. Country and the network to which your iPhone is locked. Select the iPhone Model and you’re good to go.
- After filling out the form, Press the “Add to Cart button”. Now, Proceed to “Check Out” and add the payment details. We only accept the most authenticated method of payments which are “PayPal” and “DalPay”. This is just to ensure that our method is 100% authenticated and safety of our customers.
- That’s it! All you have to do is now just to wait a little bit for the email, you will soon receive the confirmation of your unlock via the Email. The estimated time of the Email is (1-24 hrs) depending upon the network.
- The instructions which are sent via Email are very simple to follow and iPhone can be unlocked by connecting your iPhone with iTunes.
How to unlock iPhone after successful receiving on Email ?
- Make sure that you have received the Email with title “Unlock is Done”
- Connect your iPhone with iTunes and click on “Backup Now”
- Insert an invalid SIM Card, and again connect the iPhone with iTunes.
- Now, you will see the dialogue “CONGRATULATION YOUR iPhone HAS BEEN UNLOCKED.”
Things to Remember:
- Unlocking BlackBerry / Samsung and HTC by IMEI are Supported.
- For the safety of our customers, we use the most secure methods of transferring the funds which are “PayPal” and “Dal Pay”. There are tons of websites on internet which are scams and just take the payments; these websites don’t use the authenticated methods for “Payments”.
If still you are afraid about anything, you can check our Facebook Page, Twitter or Google Plus to see our ratings from different customers.